MERCON MAGNETIC FLOW METERS COMBINE EXCEPTIONAL VALUE WITH OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE.
No moving parts or pipe intrusions to cause blockages. They are ideal for slurries & sewage as well as clean water. Negligible head loss reduces pumping costs. Robust construction ensures a long service life with minimum maintenance costs. A dual frequency pulsed DC excitation system provides zero stability with a stable flow signal & fast response time. IP68 sensors can be installed in underground pits without concerns of water ingress damage.
Fast technical support from Merriman’s own Australian engineers.
- Diameter DN3 to DN3000mm.
- Nominal Pressure: 4.0MPa to DN150, 1.6MPa to DN600.
- Environmental protection: Sensors IP68, Display IP67.
- Fluid temperature – 25°C to +120°C.
- Clean water, conductivity over 5µS/cm.
- Flow velocity range: 0.1 to 15 M/Sec.
- Accuracy ±0.5%.
- Electrode materials: SS316L, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Tantalum.
- Liner materials: PTFE, Neoprene, Polyurathane & others.
- Body & flange material carbon steel, painted.
- Installation ANSI150 flange or drilling specified at order placement.
- Separate display, digital LCD with back light.
- Displays instantaneous flow rate, total forward flow, reverse flow or differential flow.
- Display empty pipe alarm & various sensor diagnostics.
- Signal output 4 – 20 mA for flow rate.
- Open collector volumetric pulse output.
- Power supply 24VDC or 220VAC power consumption 20 watts.
DOWNLOAD THESE DATA SHEETS FOR MORE INFORMATION
Magnetic Flow Meter Liner Materials SelectionMagnetic Flow Meter Earthing Requirements
Magnetic Flow Meter Mechanical Installation
Request Our Competitive Pricing