MERCON MAGNETIC FLOW METERS COMBINE EXCEPTIONAL VALUE WITH OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE.
No moving parts or pipe intrusions to cause blockages. They are ideal for slurries & sewage as well as clean water. Negligible head loss reduces pumping costs. Robust construction ensures a long service life with minimum maintenance costs. A dual frequency pulsed DC excitation system provides zero stability with a stable flow signal & fast response time. IP68 sensors can be installed in underground pits without concerns of water ingress damage.
Fast technical support from Merriman’s own Australian engineers.
- Diameter DN3 to DN3000mm.
- Nominal Pressure: 4.0MPa to DN150, 1.6MPa to DN600.
- Environmental protection: Sensors IP68, Display IP67.
- Fluid temperature – 25°C to +120°C.
- Clean water, conductivity over 5µS/cm.
- Flow velocity range: 0.1 to 15 M/Sec.
- Accuracy ±0.5%.
- Electrode materials: SS316L, Hastelloy C, Titanium, Tantalum.
- Liner materials: PTFE, Neoprene, Polyurathane & others.
- Body & flange material carbon steel, painted.
- Installation ANSI150 flange or drilling specified at order placement.
- Separate display, digital LCD with back light.
- Displays instantaneous flow rate, total forward flow, reverse flow or differential flow.
- Display empty pipe alarm & various sensor diagnostics.
- Signal output 4 – 20 mA for flow rate.
- Open collector volumetric pulse output.
- Power supply 24VDC or 220VAC power consumption 20 watts.