Generically known as Variable Area Flow Meters
- Give instant visual indication of flow.
- Ideal for applications with clear,clean liquids, such as:
- Gland seal flows.
- Bearing cooling water flows.
- Analyser sample water flows.
- Can be fitted with switches for digital alarm outputs for high & low flow rates.
- Mercon meters come with solvent cement sockets sized to suit Australian pipe.
- BSP female threads are an available option.
- Manufactured from durable PVC materials.
- EPDM standard, or optional FPM (Viton) “O” rings.
- S is solvent cement socket to suit PVC schedule 80 pipe sizes & Australian plumbing pipe sizes.
- B is BSP female thread.
- ALo is a low flow alarm.
- AHi is a high flow alarm.
- 2AHL is a dual alarm for low flow & high flow.
- Alarm contacts are reed switches, rated at 100mA at 24VAC. Use interposing relays for high currents or voltages.
ORDER CODE EXAMPLE
Is a 1″ NB (DN25) flow meter,range 100 – 1000L/H with solvent socket connections & a dual alarm output foe high & low flow rates.
We can offer meters in sisizes up to 6″ NB (DN150) for flow ranges up to 200M³/H with flange connections & a choice of “O” ring materials. Please call to discuss your special requirements.